Find more fight news...

 

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Miguel Cotto vs. Zab Judah


So the fight dubbed as "X-PLOSIVE!" is coming up this 9th of June on HBO Pay-per-view. WBA Welterweight Champion Miguel Cotto will defend his title against Zab "Super" Judah. The question is: Should I buy the fight? I have seen Cotto's fights and, to me, he is a very exciting fighter. In fact, he knocked out once undefeated Carlos Quintana in just five rounds in their fight for the WBA championship belt. I might just buy it for him, but I'm not sure about Judah. His last fight against Mayweather was just a big disaster and I hope he won't do it at this fight. During the last press conference for this fight, both fighters promised to win, but there's only one winner and we wouldn't like any draws. My prediction for this fight is a win by Cotto either by knockout or decision, but the knockout has a higher possibility. I'll be keeping my eyes and ears on this fight.

No comments: