Find more fight news...

 

Friday, June 15, 2007

UFC 72 coming up this Saturday

So UFC 72, the third UFC event to happen in England, takes place tomorrow. The main card is Rich Franklin versus Yushin Okami. I never really paid much attention to these fighters, but according to what I read from Wikipedia.org, he has a win against Ken Shamrock and he won his last fight against Jason MacDonald. Yushin Okami, on the other hand, is a newcomer to the Ultimate Fighting Championship and is currently undefeated in the organization. Seeing as I don't know much about these fighters, my prediction might be off. But I'm leaning towards Rich Franklin in this fight because he has more experience and had tougher opponents. For more info about the fight and the undercards, visit this site.

No comments: