Find more fight news...

 

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Morales vs. Diaz lightweight championship fight tonight!

Pic courtesy of Fightnews.com.
Tonight is also Erik Morales' comeback fight against the Lightweight champ David Diaz on HBO Pay-per-view at 9pm ET/ 6pm PT. Now with the fight between Vazquez and Marquez also happening tonight, which fight to watch? Well, the Vazquez vs. Marquez rematch, of course! One, because it's free if you have Showtime; and two, because these guys are bound to be more exciting to watch than a washed-up Morales, right? Although I think the Showtime fight will be more worth watching than the pay-per-view, I don't think Morales is washed-up. He can still bring exciting fights like he always does and I'm sure he will give it his all in the ring tonight. I'm also sure some of my fellow Filipinos out there will be watching the Morales-Diaz fight. Since I haven't seen Diaz's fights, I will not make any predictions because it's bound to be unfair for Diaz, but I do hope that Morales wins. He can brawl and box and it depends on which side of him comes out in the ring tonight.

No comments: